Specialists in Health Care and Pharmacy Consulting
What We Do
We analyze your situation, offer advice, and assist with implementation. It’s not just a report. It’s us working side-by-side with you to produce positive change. Our clients call it “…a refreshing and needed service in a time of shrinking resources and changing expectations.”
- Our service begins with an initial conference call to assess your facility’s needs and discuss a plan of action.
- The next step will consist of an on-site Assessment of the medication management processes including a review of medication systems, educational, quality, and patient safety programs.
- Upon completion of our initial evaluation and based on our findings, you may request a focused on-site review. Most focused reviews fall in the following areas:
When our service is finalized, we will provide you with written recommendations based on our evaluations with cost analysis along with a detailed road map consisting of implementation strategy and timelines.
Once the assessment is complete, we will continue to work with you to develop an action plan. We then work to coach your staff and actively participate to facilitate transformation and ensure success
- Improving Medication Safety and Awareness
- Technology Assessment – CPOE, EMAR
- Regulatory – The Joint Commission (TJC); CMS Readiness
- Drug Expense and Revenue Enhancement
- Leadership Coaching/Interim Management